CRM MOBILE APP > UX AND VISUAL DESIGN
PROJECT: Design a new mobile app for agents to use to manage their leads and inform referring brokerages of lead and transaction status.
Work with product managers and developers to design a new cross-platform mobile app CRM for real estate agents developed in React Native.
Perform user testing on real estate agents and report findings to team and stakeholders.
- Create all screen designs using Sketch and maintain a prototype in InVision in order to present ideas to stakeholders and embed screens into JIRA tickets for developers.
Provide solutions for multiple use cases and back-end considerations.
USER Flow > lead Contact and follow up
Similar to a user flow I designed for the CRM to track contact made with leads and capture pertinent information.
METRICS TRACKING Storyboard
In order to illustrate some real world use cases that could prevent accurate tracking of time for an agent to contact a new lead, I created a storyboard to show some barriers to using agent input to calculate the metric on which their response score would be based. I encouraged calculating a call attempt through the app separately from the agent input for a more user-friendly app.
Lead acceptance use case: agent accepts and contacts lead and completes follow-up.
- Present leads to agents with time limit
- Display relevant information to agents before contacting lead
- Encourage and allow agent to contact the lead quickly using their chosen method
- Assist agent in easily logging the results, profile, and status of a lead so that concierge team remained informed
- Tie into existing CRM data already in use by Xome
- Display leads in three different phases to encourage agents to quickly make contact and follow up
- Allow swiping of common actions for ease of use
- To Do categories are associated with icons to allow for easy scanning
SIMILAR EXAMPLE DESIGN AND PROTOTYPE
Click image or here to view small Marvel prototype for a sample of visual design and prototyping skills based on the dashboard and contacts sections of the CRM.
I have designed over 75 screens and for multiple use cases. Some of the features include a task, notes and transaction management system as well as lead follow up and contact management.